Monday, January 19, 2009

I've started a New Adventure!

When I walk into my storage building, I just shake my head and walk out most of the time. It is just so cram packed full, I don't know what to do or how to arrange it to be organized and it drives me crazy. I have an addiction to auctions and can not control my buying so I've had to make some decisions on how I was going to deal with that. I decided I would try selling at a local flea market. I've been there for 2 weeks but wouldn't you know...it's been super slow so far! I'm not giving up and will continue to try my luck at cleaning out and staying ahead of my buying by selling at the flea market and online. These pics are of my booth...plus my little helper for the day!







2 comments:

  1. Your booth looks great!

    With this economy, folks will be trying to find what they need for less. Hang in there and I bet it will be a big success!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flea market is such a good idea. I agree with Kat - it won't be slow for long ;)

    Cute little helper there!

    ReplyDelete